We’re currently recruiting for the following positions. If you are interested in any of them, please get in touch:
Governors and Working Group
If you have the time and the relevant experience – particularly in law, finance, property or education – then we would be very interested in speaking to you about being a Governor or joining our working group.
Head Teacher – from July 2016
We’re looking for an outstanding Catholic primary school head teacher. You will have:
- At least three years’ experience teaching at primary school level
- Excellent references from current / previous place(s) of employment
- The vision and drive to take St. Joseph’s to becoming the pre eminent orthodox Catholic primary school in the UK.
- First rate leadership skills
The role will involve:
- Shaping the detailed curriculum for all classes
- Contributing to the strategy and direction of St. Joseph’s
- Recruiting and development of the teaching staff
- Teaching a class
- Accountability for pupils’ development and results
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary
- The autonomy to shape and teach classes as you see fit; we will judge outcomes, not methods
- A unique chance to join a pioneering new venture in British Catholic education
Outdoor teaching assistant – from August 2016
We’re looking for someone on a part time basis who can direct the outdoor activities of the school. Salary will be dependent on experience.